Friday, July 27, 2018

Modern life

I started my day with a Starbucks chocolate mocha frappe latte decaf half caf and a macadamia and boysenberry scone. Then off to the office,where I spent an exhausting day making important decisions that only I can make.

Lunch was a salmon and avocado flatbread pizza with a glass of the house Chardonnay. Then back to work for more of the same, including a 3-way business call between our offices in Gudjarat and Caracas.

I left the office a little after 6, tired and brain dead. But my Kundalini yoga class refreshed me somewhat. When I got home I called for a gourmet dinner to be delivered to me. I ate it with relish, and sat for while streaming some Afropop. A little weed was in order, so I called out for that too.

I had learned in the NY Times that I could purchase an at-home phone-activated test to my sperm count. After I got the result, I wrote a note to myself to ask the doctor about a testosterone patch.


A bit of anxiety there, so a couple of Ambien, and I was off to sleep to ready myself for just another routine day… tomorrow.

No comments: