Monday, August 10, 2020

Trump limericks

I’m Trump and the expert on all

I’m perfect, a man on the ball

My crowds are immense

My perceptions are dense

I’m mighty and won’t ever fall.

 

I’m Trump and I lie like a champ

As a kid, I went to lie making camp

From out of my mouth and my ass

They explode just like gas

And I deliver them till my face starts to cramp

 

I’m Trump, in my mind a dictator

And I’ll get there sooner or later

Putin and Xi

Are models for me

Their methods are something I cater

 

I’m Trump and I golf like a pro

On my course at Mar-a-Lago

My swing is first class

With the thrust of my ass

And down the fairway I go

 

I’m Trump the inventor of MAGA

And I write the American saga

It’s all about me

Who else could it be

Over me my sycophants go gaga

 

I’m Trump and I have the right place

To perfectly memorialize my face

Those four famous men

Anticipate when

My glorious head takes its space

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: