Sunday, January 19, 2020

Photograph me


Photograph me:
On a white stallion in the snow, shirtless wearing a white leather gentleman’s suit. Standing beside the steed is Scarlett Johansson in a sleek, golden evening gown feeding an apple to my steed.

Photograph me:
In a rainbow colored vest, green satin bowtie, black velvet pants and a silver beret, standing in a forest on the edge of spring, bright greens and pops of yellow and purple. I’ve got my little hickory bark basket and I’m about to bent down to pick a truffle.

Photograph me:
I’m wearing a red silk smoking jacket with navy blue silk pants, sitting in a Queen Anne armchair. Lev Parnas is sitting in my lap wearing an ethnic Ukrainian folk outfit, holding up a photo of Donald Trump and Rudy Guiliani.

Photograph me:
Standing at the door of Melania’s closet in my yellow leotards and my long sky-blue Egyptian cotton shirt with embroidery around the collar. I’m holding the red phone on a silver tray, helping her select an outfit to go shopping. She never knows when the President may call for her to hold his hand.

Photograph me:
In the Senate chamber, dressed in an expensive pin-striped suit with a red tie and a blue tie, barefooted standing on the shoulders of Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham, in a dynamic cheerleader pose, with John Roberts and Elizabeth Warren each holding a football on the side.

How would you like to be photographed?

No comments: