Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Leather pants

So luckily I’ve found my black leather pants at the St. Vincent de Paul store. Aaron Broughton will stud them for me and give me tips on how to schmooze people at bars. Aaron Kent will let me run stairs with him to chisel my body as needed. I have a grant from the Andy Warhol Foundation for the staff positions I need, including brand manager and social media coordinator (thanks Sara Caswell Pearce). Those of you who offered help on Facebook, I will be calling on you for glowing reviews of my work, using many superlatives and Hollywood adjectives sprinkled through numerous convoluted jargony sentences so everyone knows I should be taken seriously. I currently have a titillating backstory in the works, which I will reveal at just the right time. And (don’t tell anyone) I will fake my death on the eve of my next exhibition. So that’s the plan.

Wish me luck, and fake some tears when you hear I’ve died.

No comments: