Friday, January 25, 2019

A better life

When I see that guy whisk off his heavy whiskers in a few bold strokes, I want to try that. So what if there might be a little blood.

When I see the nicely dressed housewife squirt and then wipe away all the caked on dirt, I want to get off my lazy ass and clean.

When I see that oiled and tanned beautiful couple beside the pool with chilled cocktails, I immediately go onto expedia.com for a getaway.

When see the sleek and chiseled Calving Klein models, I know a pair or two will be my weight loss, libido-driving miracle.

When I see that sleek car speed through the city and tackle the desert and drive up a steep grade and wind on top of a high mesa, I know it’s time for me to take out that loan.

When I watch the evening news and hear of all the new medications taken by happy people, I know I have to make a list of the 27 pills I need to ask m y doctor about. The hell with the side effects.

When I read the NY Times Style Section, I realize that my $500 annual wardrobe budget just won’t hack it. My god, $500 is just a blouse or a pair of shoes.


I’m ever so grateful that marketing leads me to an ever better life.

No comments: