Sunday, August 5, 2018

More Dear Abby

More Dear Abby

Dear Abby:
I have a wife, two kids, two dogs, two Cadillacs and two jet skis. Lately though, I have been feeling guilty. My neighbor has a speedboat. Do I need to get one, too?
Troubled

Dear Abby:
My boyfriend is brilliant, good-looking and financially successful. I love him very much. He recently asked if we could have an open relationship. Not wanting to lose him, I agreed. But I didn’t know how to react when he brought the sheep home. I desperately need your advice.
Not Always an Animal Lover

Dear Abby:
I am a moderately attractive person as women go. I came into a small inheritance, and I can’t decide whether to spend the money on breast enhancement or a 72” TV. My husband is inclined toward the breast enhancement. I’m for the TV enhancement. What should I do?

Bigger is Better.

No comments: