Thursday, January 18, 2018

Vote for me

Being in excellent health (a mere one pound away from obesity) and passing a test of mental cognition, is a pretty low bar for the Presidency. Neither of those guarantees intelligence, truthfulness, compassion, empathy, leadership, integrity, personal dignity or respect for others.

I on the other hand have never been sexually inappropriate (except for off color jokes in the company of mature men). I am compassionate (most of the time and even when people are not watching). I am dignified (at least when dignified people are watching). I am the eleventh least racist person you will ever meet. I am the greatest artist on my block (and many people will attest to this). Since I was in the Boy Scouts, I am trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, thrifty, brave, clean and reverent.


Therefore, if  it comes down to it, you can always vote for me.

No comments: