Saturday, August 24, 2019

Fucktionary


I’ve commented before, if people are going to use the word “fuck” so freely, they should use it with more nuance and panache. So I will continue my periodic entries in my fuck dictionary, or as I call it, my fucktionary.

fuckreation (n) a camping trip just for the privacy to have sex in the outdoors.
Honey, don’t worry about the bears and the cougars, we came here for some fuckreation.

fuckoleum (n) a flooring product developed specifically to make sex on the floor more enjoyable.
Remember, we bought this fuckoleum just for this purpose, so let’s do it.

fuckiverse (n) the collective of all persons having sex at any given moment of time.
My darling, not only will you lose your virginity tonight, but we will enter the fuckiverse.

DonaldfuckingTrump (n) the current President of the United States.
I don’t think I can take another day of DonaldfuckingTrump.

fuckingdiddledoo (v) to transform in a humorous or casual way.
What did you fuckingdiddledoo to your apartment?



No comments: