Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Orange suit

I’d like to put on that orange suit, the one that makes me look like a Dreamsicle, and parade around downtown. But I haven’t found the right shoes yet. But I will.  I’ll walk with a haughty stride, and people will notice me. Or maybe they will be too busy rushing to their next meeting. Maybe it will be a slow newsday, and a reporter will want to interview me for no other reason than that I am wearing the only orange suit as far as the eye can see.

I think there is something refreshing about an orange suit. Even a lime green one.
Men don’t get the experience of the color rush in the way women can. I think the world would be a better, saner and lovelier place if businessmen, politicians and world leaders would negotiate with one another in orange and lime green

No comments: