Thursday, April 19, 2018

My awards show

How many award shows do entertainers need to feel good about themselves?
Well, I need one myself. So I will select myself as host, and prepare many funny jokes and clever comments so I will have to ask myself to host again next year. I will prepare a lovely gift bag to give to myself for participating. I will announce that in the category of Best Visual Artist, I have won. Of course, I will have prepared a brief, beautiful acceptance speech in which I will thank my parents and myself. There won’t be a dry eye in the house. I will surprise myself by being called to the stage again to accept the Humanitarian and Lifetime Achievement Award. Another lovely and beautifully delivered speech.
I will get great coverage for how funny and gracious I was, how well I directed the show and how fashionable I looked in my tuxedo, which sparkled in the light. At the end of an exhausting evening, I will feel really affirmed and good about myself. I will be scintillating at the afterparty.

No comments: