Thursday, February 16, 2023

If

 If I were writing a movie script, it would be about the life of a married couple. The story would take place entirely in bed from the wedding night to their death.


If I were choreographing a dance, it would include dancers of many ethnicities and genders. They would begin holding hands in pairs. The first part would be the pairs improvising a relationship story while still holding at least one hand. The second part would a choreographed sequence where all the pairs would gradually transition into the whole group holding hands.

If I were creating a new TV program, it would be a half-hour reality show where I would walk through the city interviewing ordinary folks who were living lives of love and courage.

If I were writing a novel, it would be about the secret lives of angels.

No comments: