Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Dear Dr. Advice

Dear Dr. Advice,
My fiancé and I are planning our wedding for May. He and I have a guest list of 100. Should we go ahead with the wedding?
May Bride(?)

Dear May Bride(?),
My suggestion is to do 10 consecutive weddings with 10 guests each. Your fiancé will have to say “I do” ten times, which will be a real test of commitment.

Dear Dr. Advice,
My roommate has a poster on his wall of Mitch McConnell in a bathing suit. I have threatened to put up a poster of Chuck Schumer in a Speedo. Should I do it?
Pin Ups

Dear Pin Ups,
If you two can sort this one out, I’ll nominate you for a Nobel Peace Prize. Meanwhile, please don’t invite me over.

Dear Dr. Advice,
My wife and I will have our first baby soon. She wants to name it Corona and I want to name it Covid. What do you think?
Name Dilemma

Dear Name Dilemma,
I think that if you are lucky, COVID-19 will put you out of your misery.


Dear Dr. Advice,
I have been watching the White House briefings on COVID-19. I don’t know whom to believe when the President says something different from Dr. Fauci. The President is so much taller. How can I decide whom to trust?
Thinking Big

Dear Thinking Big,
Try this. Close your eyes during the briefings. Listen carefully using your actual brain. Then decide whom to believe.


No comments: