Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Kids

No too long ago I taught a Junior Achievement module in my granddaughter’s 3rd grade class. Here are some of my favorite excerpts from the children’s thank you letters.

Dennis: You’re are the best Junior Achievement I’ve ever had and the first one.

Author unknown: I enjoyed doing Jr. Achievement because it was entertaining. It was even funer than Christmas.

Miles: Thank you for being are Junior Achievement teacher. My faveret part was when we first met. I had lots of fun with you.

Jasmine: We are leaving something just for you so if you want to hang it up somewhere in your house. I’m going to miss you so so so much…I will remember you all my life until I get very very old and If I still alive.

So if you have an opportunity to give time to helping children. Do it. It worth every minute of your time.



No comments: