Monday, July 26, 2021

My body

 My body

I don’t know about you, but I try not to waste my testosterone.

I don’t know about you, but I’ll keep my wrinkles because I earned them.

I don’t know about you, but a little fat can soften my curves.

I don’t know about you, but I don’t think my eyelids need rejuvenating.

I don’t know about you, but my body hair can stay just where it landed until it decides to fall out.

I don’t know about you, but there’s already enough of my butt to act as a cushion and to grab onto easily.

I don’t know about you, but I feed my neurons regularly and healthily.

I don’t know about you, but I use my body for intimacy  .

I don’t know about you, but I really like dopamine.

I don’t know about you, but I think I’ll opt my body out of botox and silicon.

I don’t know about you, but I think I look pretty damn good in the mirror.


No comments: