Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Decent nobodies

I’d like to thank all of the judges who selected me as the 2018 Nobody of the Year.
This award means a lot to me since I work everyday to try to be a decent and loving nobody. And I want to acknowledge all my millions of fellow decent nobodies who do the same with diligence and integrity.
We decent nobodies endeavor to change with the changing world. Without the benefits of wealth, glamour and celebrity, we avoid locking ourselves in little boxes, searching everywhere for satans around us. Our only podium is our decent lives, lived every day with all the honest energy we can muster.
We expect from our politicians, business leaders, athletes and entertainers, this same respect for decency; and we are often disappointed. Still we persist in our homes, on our jobs, in our places of worship and in the streets. 
Thank you decent nobodies.

No comments: