Wednesday, October 12, 2016

A millenial gives the commencement address

Yo,
First let me say that when I wrote my speech I did't use any commas. Talkin at ya Mr. James. I did use emoticons and I will use my own face during my talk for that.

Bro's, dudes, BBF's, dawgs and distinguished guests. Thank you for askin me here for this awesome occasion. I am super grateful and like honored to be here.

Our damned parents and other adult elders gave us the fucked up world. It's fucked up everywhere man. In fact it's like super fucked up.

But we a mind-blowing generation. We equipped with ipads and crazy ass technology. We invented flash mobs and stuff like that and we can fix the world so it's like really good for everybody.

So when you're at Starbucks with your super cinnamon ginger latte, ask yourself, once you get your 4 bedroom house, your SUV, your his and hers kayaks and your mind blowing 1.5 children thru private school what you can do to make the world awesome or even super awesome.

Gotta go dudes

No comments: