Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Honesty

Should I be honest? Maybe being honest is really my way of meeting others' needs and not my own. Maybe being honest is not really me, but rather the shame and blame that culture is putting on me. After all, what if being honest is really not being honest and I have to suffer consequences that are not fair.

Maybe I need to see my therapist, look at the context of it all and see if I need a more healthy perspective. On the other hand, I could also hire a reputation manager. That way I could put it all in the  hands of a professional. I could be honest but not too honest. i would get the credit for being honest, but be protected from any consequences. I could also hire a good lawyer. Th t way h/she could write my statement of honesty. He could think for me and feel for me, and I'm off the hook.

Now I feel better.

No comments: