Thursday, November 5, 2020

What I'm thinking

 What I’ve been thinking 


The most destructive addictions in America are not drugs, alcohol and sex. They are consumerism and convenience.


I have been recycling, composting, growing some of my own food, conserving water and energy for decades. I still create too much trash, and all of it can’t be recycled. I just think we will just slowly choke ourselves to death.


Politics is about government. Government is about laws. Laws create order and are not moral imperatives. We need to sort out our values first. Politics can’t do that.


When did we stop expecting integrity and leadership from those who govern us?


Less talking, more listening.


Make MAGA mean what it really should mean.


Though there have been many casualties on the way, history shows that the good is the most powerful force.



No comments: