Sunday, December 3, 2023

Donald

 The Ballad of Donald Trump


I’ve blonded my hair
And oranged my face
To get myself ready
For the Republican race
My home’s Mar-a-Lago
Where I golf and I play
Where top secret documents
Are all locked away
Nikki and Ron way behind in the pack
My numbers are great
And there’s nothing I lack
My suit is dark blue
And I only own one
My tie is bright red
And my outfit is done
The witch hunt continues
From courtroom to judge
I’ll lie and I’ll wriggle
But I’ll never budge
My rallies are awesome
The crowds wildly cheer
I open my arms
To tell them I’m here
I ramble out words that
Fall like the rain
I offer my victimhood
But never explain
I value their ignorance
Keeps them loyal to me
Though I’m a crook and a liar
As is easy to see
So morals be damned
They get you nowhere
My only advice
America beware

No comments: