Saturday, October 15, 2022

TV

 Some questions about TV commercials

1. Should commercials for medications be longer so there’s time to list all the side effects?
2. If no one is dancing in the commercial, does that mean the product is really not effective?
3. Is there anything that Shaq isn’t able to sell?
4. Is the Mesothelioma Book in the Library of Congress?
5. Why aren’t ugly people allowed to sell us stuff?
6. Has Kelly Clarkson ever appeared in your living room or your bed?
7. How much does Steph Curry earn for saying one sentence in a Subway commercial?
8. What should I do about my list of 97 medications I should ask my doctor about?
9. Is there any life disaster that Elk&Elk can’t help me with?
10. When she’s fallen and can’t get up, is she calling just to get the handsome firemen?

No comments: