Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Personally

Personally, my main concern is not whether big time athletes can protest during games but whether the homeless have a voice that’s heard.

Personally, my main concern is not what the experts say we should do but what the ordinary heroes are doing every day.

Personally, my main concern is not what people hope will happen but what people right now are making happen.

Personally, my main concern is not how often people are washing their hands but how dirty their hands are with the hard work of change.

Personally, my main concern is not the fashionably dressed and made up commentators but the poor who struggle daily with how to be clothed and fed.

Personally, my main concern is not how wealthy individuals and corporations can part with their resources but how I can live my life without being a hypocrite.

No comments: