Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Mall moments

I don't usually go to the mall, but I had to bring my computer in for a check up. On the way to the Apple Store, I passed Victoria's Secret. I wondered what was the biggest size they carried in these intimate garments. I also wondered if the price went up as the size went down.

I passed other stores, of course. One had a female mannequin in very skimpy cut off jeans, which were unzipped. Another had a couple of male mannequins with noticeably obvious nipples.

Finally, there was a store and kiosk where it seemed like young girls could get a doll version of their future celebrities selves along with a free 10 minute video.

If I had the time, I would go throughout the mall and collect all of the store slogans and see what I could make of them. The mall has taken place of the cathedral...or is the cathedral of the religion of shopping.

No comments: