Monday, February 5, 2018

Q and A

Q: What is your greatest fear?
A: My greatest fear is that the NRA will have enough money to buy all of the US Congress, who will pass a law that anyone with a gun can shoot anyone they think is committing a crime.
Q: What is your greatest fear”
A: My greatest fear is that we will have a nuclear holocaust, and that Donald and Melania will emerge from a concrete bunker as the only living couple who can propagate the human race.
Q: What is your greatest fear?
A; My greatest fear is that transgender people will join the Army, deplete the budget with sex change operations and then take control of the Army.
Q: What is your greatest fear?
A: My greatest fear is that races and ethnicities will intermarry so much that there will be no more opportunities for racists to enjoy their racism.
Q: What is your greatest fear?
A: My greatest fear is that America will end up being just one big empty spectacle

No comments: