Saturday, May 11, 2013

Fuckology

My ongoing research into the use of "fuck" in its many forms in current expression has led me to coin the term "fuckology" for this process. Fuckology leads me to questions like:

If we can watch people fucking on TV, why can't we hear them say the work fuck on TV?

If marriage is only between a man and a woman, does that mean that fucking is only between a man and a woman?

If fuck is used in humor, anger, frustration, for shock value, in ignorance, out of limited vocabulary or whatever, shouldn't there be a more extensive and expressive fuckabulary?

In response to this last question, I offer this list for your consideration:
fuckaroo
fuckarama
fuckalicious
fuckality
fuckanalia
fucksatious
fuckundity
fuckreation
fuckette
fuckadukadoo

Enjoy. Have fun. Let me know how they work.


No comments: