Wednesday, September 14, 2016

I'm a penis: reader responses

I recently “came out” as a penis in the cosmic absurdity blog. Since then, other penises, holding their heads high, came out too. I wanted to share some of their comments.

“Man, what you wrote was cool. But I knew right away you were white. Still it motivated me to write. That “black means big” thing is demeaning. If I had 9 or 10 inches, man I couldn’t even pick that thing up. Another thing. Making love all night long is exhausting, and you miss work the next day and walk funny.”
--Black is beautiful

“Man, you are one conservative dick. Probably of the Catholic persuasion. My owner is a pleasure machine, and I’m the energy source. I travel to all kinds of exotic places, but I never stick my head where it doesn’t belong. Best of all, I’m reliable.”
--Sex pistol



No comments: