Monday, August 31, 2015

Okay, I give up.

I now realize that there is only one way I can turn my creativity in cold cash. CUTENESS. So I will open "The Cuteness Factory," where I will sell pink T-shirts with lots of puff lettering, pictures of cartoon puppies with big sad eyes, nostalgia out the kazoo, coffee mugs with "I heart my shikapoo" and  "Love makes coffee taste better," and "Butterflies make me happy," and stuffed animals with the face of Justin Bieber, and pictures of baby pandas playing Chinese checkers, and rip-offs of all the Disney princesses, and whatever else I can come up with to bring just a little sunshine into someone's day and a little money into my pocket.

Then I will feel like I've done something to make the world a better and more fun place.

Wow. I feel better already.

No comments: