Sunday, August 30, 2015

But...

I know much of the world's population goes to bed hungry, but I can't resist that $60 gourmet meal with the modest sized stack of delectable morsels so beautifully served.

I know billions live in makeshift houses crammed with family members, but I do love to entertain in my outdoor living room with the $5000 Bar-B-Q oven.

I know millions of women walk hours each day to get water for their families, but how can I keep my lawn perfectly green with regular waterings.

I know more than half the world's population lives on less than $2 a day, but that $5 Starbucks mocha latte is the only way I can get my day started.

I know that refugees struggle in camps and on the move hoping for a better life, but having three homes just seems to fit my lifestyle best.

I know children across the world possess only the shabbiest of clothing, but those designers heels go so well with my little black cocktail dress.

No comments: